This is a combined race for male and female runners with NO age-wise categories (Open category race). There is however a minimum age for participation and entrants must be no younger than 21 yrs on the day of the race. For 25*4 team relay and for pacers, the age is 18 years and above. This run is no frills event meant for serious and trained runners aspiring to do a good ultra marathon with experience of running full marathons or other ultra events.
25 * 4 Team Ultra Relay
- 161 Kms – 28 hours
- 100 Kms – 17 hours
- 75 Kms – 11 hours
- 50 Kms – 6 hours 30 mins
- 25*4 Team Ultra Relay: Overall Team Cut off time: 15 hrs ( for Team Finishers Certificate)
There will be split timing check at Aid Station 1 ( Start/ Finish Point at innovera School) for each loop. Runners will have to leave the route if they do not reach the Aid Station( Split timing check point) by the indicated time below. This is for the safety and benefit of the runner as it will not be possible to complete the event if you do not met this cut off / split timings and we don’t want runners to be on parts of the route where it will be difficult to evacuate. Race will start at 06:00 AM on Saturday for all events including 50km event. The split timings, which will be checked at Aid Station 1 ( Innovera School ( Start/Finish)), are as indicated below:-
|All timing cut- offs at venue( Start/Finish Point) only, and is as Per Gun Time of Start of Event scheduled at 6:00 Am on Saturday|
|Cut off timings||25 km||50km||75 km||100 km||125km||150 km||161 km|
|Event 161 km||3 hrs 05 min||7 hrs||12 hrs||17 hrs||21.5 hrs||26 hrs||28hrs|
|Start Time: 06:00 Hrs||09:05hrs||13:00 hrs||18:00 hrs||23:00 hrs||03:30 hrs||08:00 hrs||10:00 hrs|
|Event 100 km||3hrs 05 min||7hrs||12 hrs||17 hrs|
|Start Time: 06:00 Hrs||09:05hrs||13:00 hrs||18:00 hrs||23:00 hrs|
|Event 75km||3hrs 05 min||6hrs 30min||11 hrs|
|Start Time: 06:00 Hrs||9:05 hrs||12:30 hrs||17:00 hrs|
|Event 50 km||3hrs 05 min||6hrs 30 min|
|Start Time: 06:00 Hrs||09:05 hrs||12:30 hrs|
In order for us to encourage a smooth transition from marathons to ultras, there is a minimum qualification criteria that a runner must meet before applying for the Pune Ultra Marathon.
- For 50 Kms – A minimum of one full marathon with timing of sub-5 hours in last year.
- For 75 Kms – A minimum of two full marathons with timing of sub-5 hours OR minimum of one 50Km in last year.
- For 100 Kms – A minimum of two 50 Kms or one 75 Kms in last two years with timings of sub-6 hours 30min for 50 Kms or sub-12 hours for 75 Kms.
- For 161 Kms – A minimum of one 100 Kms in last two years with timings of sub-17 hours.
- For 25*4 Team event, all participants should have completed at least one HM in the last year in less than 2 hrs 30 min.
|Race Distance||Race Fees|
|50 KMs||₹ 1500|
|75 KMs||₹ 2500|
|100 KMs||₹ 3000|
|161 KMs||₹ 4000|
|25*4 Relay||₹ 4000 @ ₹ 1000 per runner|
Support Runner: Each support runner will have to register/ be registered along with the participant with an amount of ₹ 1000 only. For 100 miler: 03 pacers/ crew are permitted ; For 100 km: 02 are permitted ; For 75 km: only 01 pacer is permitted. No Pacers are permitted for 50 km. All pacers need to register and will be given BIBs with the number of the runner they are pacing. They have to run from Aid station to Aid station and their timings will also be recorded. Running from between is not permitted. No vehicular support or on route support is permitted. Aid stations are the designated areas for rest and change. Separate tickets will have to be purchased for the Pacer.
Accomodation & Meals: Accomodation will not be provided at school. Arrangements have to be made by the runners. Additional meals prior to commencement of the run/ post run for the 50km and 75km runners who stay back will be charged at ₹200 per meal.
What’s included in the fee?
- Aid-station support providing water, electrolytes, and medical aid at every 5 km intervals.
- An unique Memento and digital certificate – ONLY FOR FINISHERS within cut-off time.
- Meals and solid replenishment during as well as post run for registered runners only.