This is a combined race for male and female runners with NO age-wise categories (Open category race). There is however a minimum age for participation and entrants must be no younger than 21 yrs on the day of the race. This run is no frills event meant for serious and trained runners aspiring to do a good ultra marathon with experience of running full marathons or other ultra events.
25 * 4 Team Ultra Relay
- 161 Kms – 28 hours
- 100 Kms – 17 hours
- 75 Kms – 11 hours
- 50 Kms – 6 hours 30 mins
- 25*4 Team Ultra Relay: Overall Team Cut off time: 15 hrs ( for Team Finishers Certificate)
There will be split timing check at Aid Station 3 ( Ram-Dhara Temple) for each loop, to avoid any emergency situation in the trail route for the 75kms , 100kms and 161 kms route. Runners will have to leave the route if they do not reach the Aid Station( Split timing check point) by the indicated time below. This is for the safety and benefit of the runner as the route after the Aid Station 3 is a pure trail route and it will not be possible to complete the event if you do not met this cut off / split timings. Race will start at 06:00 AM on Saturday for 161kms, 100kms and 75 kms and 06:00 AM on Sunday for 50kms. The team event will commence at 07:00 Am on Saturday. The split timings which will be checked at Aid Station 3 ( Ram Dhara temple) when running towards the turn around point , are as indicated below:-
|Distances||161kms( 28 hrs)||100Kms(17 hrs)||75Kms(11hrs)||50kms (6hrs30min)|
|25 kms||–||–||–||3hrs 05min|
|33kms||4 hr 15 min||4 hr||4 hrs||–|
|58kms||8hrs 30 min||8 hrs 30 min||8 hrs||–|
|83 kms||13 hrs 30 min||13 hrs 30min||–||–|
|108 kms||19 hrs||–||–||–|
|133 kms||23 hrs 30 min||–||–||–|
In order for us to encourage a smooth transition from marathons to ultras, there is a minimum qualification criteria that a runner must meet before applying for the Pune Ultra Marathon.
- For 50 Kms – A minimum of one full marathon with timing of sub-5 hours in last year.
- For 75 Kms – A minimum of two full marathons with timing of sub-5 hours OR minimum of one 50Km in last year.
- For 100 Kms – A minimum of two 50 Kms or one 75 Kms in last two years with timings of sub-6 hours 30min for 50 Kms or sub-12 hours for 75 Kms.
- For 161 Kms – A minimum of one 100 Kms in last two years with timings of sub-17 hours.
- For 25*4 Team event, all participants should have completed at least one HM in the last year in less than 2 hrs 30 min.
|Race Distance||Race Fees|
|50 KMs||₹ 1000|
|75 KMs||₹ 1500|
|100 KMs||₹ 2000|
|161 KMs||₹ 2500|
|25*4 Relay||₹ 4000 @ ₹ 1000 per runner|
Support Runner: Each support runner will have to register/ be registered along with the participant with an amount of ₹ 750 only. For 100 miler: 03 pacers/ crew are permitted ; For 100 km: 02 are permitted ; For 75 km: only 01 pacer is permitted. No Pacers are permitted for 50 km. All pacers need to register and will be given BIBs with the number of the runner they are pacing. They have to run from Aid station to Aid station and their timings will also be recorded. Running from between is not permitted. No vehicular support or on route support is permitted. Aid stations are the designated areas for rest and change. Separate tickets will have to be purchased for the Pacer.
Accomodation & Meals: Accomodation will not be provided at school. Arrangements have to be made by the runners. Additional meals prior to commencement of the run/ post run for the 50km and 75km runners who stay back will be charged at ₹200 per meal.
What’s included in the fee?
- Aid-station support providing water, electrolytes, and medical aid at every 5 km intervals.
- Medal and digital certificate – ONLY FOR FINISHERS within cut-off time.
- Meals and solid replenishment during as well as post run for registered runners only.