“Pushing your body past what you thought it was capable of is easy; the hard part is pushing yourself even further… past what your mind wants to let you. That’s what ultra running is all about; introducing you to a self you’ve never known.”
Pune Ultra Marathon is a brainchild of FreeRunners with a goal to provide a unique ultra running platform….
- First Ultra Marathon in Pune and Maharashtra state.
- Encouraging ultra running in local regions and nurture talent.
- Amalgamated route of Trail, Gradients, Roads and Hill slopes to provide an ultimate endurance test.
- Low cost registration fee to encourage runners across all sections.
- Cut off timing for each category.
- Free overnight lodging for runners from rural areas and economically weak runners. (Discretion of the Race Organisers strictly).
- A well trained support crew.
Pune Ultra Marathon is conducted by Freerunners Charitable Trust, in association with Innovera High School.
- Innovera High School as our venue partner and with their unconditional infrastructure support.
- Team FreeRunners comes in as the support crew to actually roll out this event. A group of passionate runners who catch the nerve of the event and ensure that the runners are well supported. In short a Runner Centric event by the Runners for the Runners.
Click here to register.
Some images from the previous Pune Ultra Marathon 2017:-
|Venue Partner||Medical Partner||Organizers|